We Make It Easy to Order Lighting Products in Richmond & Coquitlam
How to Order
Vancouver Lighting makes it easy to place an order:
Email our Sales Department with your order, supplying your full name, phone number, and model number of the fixture(s) you wish to order. A salesperson will be in contact with you shortly.
Phone your order into Vancouver Lighting.
Email your order into Vancouver Lighting.
Richmond Store – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gallery: Coquitlam – email@example.com
Visit either of our showrooms and talk with one of our informative sales staff
Customer service is always a priority at Vancouver Lighting. We want each visit to our store and website to be an enjoyable, satisfying experience.
Your comments and/or suggestions are welcome – please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at either of our two locations.
In Store Shopping – Policies, Terms and Conditions
Merchandise – Electrical Approval/Warranty
- All electrical items are certified as meeting Canadian Standards by a federally approved testing agency (CSA, UL, etc.)
- Manufacturer warranties vary from company to company and even by type of item. Please check the individual manufacturer’s policies online or in-store at the time of purchase.
- We provide our own in-store electrical warranty service for 1 year from date of purchase on all electrically operated items – excluding light bulbs.
- Wiring and electrical connections done at the time of installation of fixtures are considered the responsibility of the installer/electrician and are beyond our control.
Damages & Breakage
- We encourage all customers to check the condition of glass items before leaving the store.
- If you encounter a damaged or broken item, please telephone the store you purchased it from immediately. The staff will advise you on how the situation can best be resolved. Please have your receipt and item packaging available when you call.
Return / Refund / Credit Policy
- Regular or sale priced merchandise returned with receipt in uninstalled saleable condition and with all original packaging will be fully refunded via the same tender type as used in the original purchase.
- Sales of clearance, clear-out and discontinued items are final.